2018 Labor & Employment Executive Briefing
Thursday, November 15
11:30 - 12:00 pm | Lunch and Check-In
12:00 - 4:00 pm | Conference
4:00 - 5:00 pm | Cocktail Reception
KC Marriott Downtown
200 West 12th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Parking validated in the Marriott Garage.
Please join us for our annual seminar focusing on the current employment landscape. We will discuss solutions to pressing concerns and new developments in Missouri and Kansas workplace law, as well as on the federal level. The following will be covered:
- The National Labor Relations Act applies even to non-union employers! – Hear from Special Guest,
Mary Taves, NLRB Sub Region 17.
- Risk assessment in the wake of #metoo.
- Drugs in the workplace: the impact of marijuana legalization trends.
- Hot Topics Updates:
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Cybersecurity in the World of Labor & Employment
- Termination Claims Reminder!
- Open Forum: you question a panel of our experienced practitioners.
Following our Seminar:
We invite you to attend a private cocktail reception prior to our Annual Open House.
Lathrop Gage Crown Center, The Tierney
2345 Grand Blvd., Suite 26
Kansas City, MO 64108
Validated parking provided in our 2345 Grand garage.
Please contact Kara Thompson
816.460.5378 | email@example.com