Judith Stone-Hulslander, Ph.D.
Dr. Judith Stone-Hulslander, who holds a Ph.D. in molecular genetics and microbiology, has more than 14 years of intellectual property experience. She focuses her practice on patent preparation, prosecution and client counseling in all areas of biotechnology. Dr. Stone-Hulslander has extensive research experience in virology, molecular biology, cell biology and protein biology.
Prior to joining Lathrop Gage, Dr. Stone-Hulslander was an attorney for a Boston intellectual property law firm.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Boston Patent Law Association
- Co-Author, The Biosimilars Act: The United States’ Entry Into Regulating Biosimilars and Its Implications, 12 J. MARSHALL REV. INTELL. PROP. L. 322, 2013
- First Author, Mutational Analysis of Heptad Repeats in the Membrane Proximal Region of Newcastle Disease Virus HN Protein, J. Virol, 73:3630-3637, 1999
- First Author, Detection of an Interaction Between the HN and F Proteins in Newcastle Disease Virus-Infected Cells, J. Virol, 71:6287-6295, 1997
28 State StreetSuite 700Boston, MA 02109
Suffolk University School of Law, J.D.
University of Massachusetts Medical School, Ph.D.
Humboldt State University, B.S.