Lathrop & Gage was founded in 1873 on the heartland principles of honor, service, trust and value. We are committed to serving our clients in the same unwavering manner today. While our attorneys have amassed many successes in the past 140 years, the accomplishment of which we are most proud is our continuing representation of our first-ever client, now known as the BNSF Railway Co.
Indeed, Lathrop & Gage has enjoyed success in the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries because we are committed to providing excellent talent, service and results, and adapting to changing business environments and technology.
A hallmark of our firm is the commitment to service that we pledge to every client:
- To provide the highest quality of legal counsel;
- To provide prompt, responsive service in all respects, from returning phone calls to managing transaction and litigation deadlines;
- To obtain optimum results through creative problem-solving;
- To understand each client’s unique business context – not just the legal landscape; and
- To handle each client engagement in the most aggressive, creative and cost-effective fashion possible.
Our mission for every client is to achieve the best possible bottom-line result at the earliest possible date.