Taryn A. Nash
Taryn Nash focuses her practice on business litigation.
Taryn joined Lathrop Gage after working as a summer associate in 2015 and 2016, where she was responsible for conducting research, writing memos and briefing attorneys in the areas of attorney-client privilege, products liability, warranties, the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, CERCLA, Kansas Consumer Protection Act, Kansas B2 class actions and various employment laws.
Taryn also served as a judicial intern to Honorable Cynthia L. Martin in the Missouri Court of Appeals in the Western District as well as served as an intern to the Honorable Jeffrey L. Busher in the 16th Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri Division.
In addition to her legal career, Taryn devotes her time to coaching young girls on a local competitive volleyball team.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Dean's List, 2014 - 2017
- Charles E. Whittaker Award for Academic Excellence recipient
- The Urban Lawyer, Student Editor in Chief (2016)
- The Hon. Joseph E. Stevens, Jr. Memorial Prize recipient
- UMKC Honor Court Judge
- CALI Awards: Lawyering Skills I, Lawyering Skills II, Contracts I, Property I, Property II, Constitutional Law, Federal Taxation, Business Organization, Equity, Civil Rights Litigation, Products Liability