Lathrop Gage believes in preserving our environment and improving the communities where we live and work. We’re proud to partner with our clients to promote pedestrian-friendly projects, innovative stormwater and waste management, and public transportation. We’re also committed to sustainable business practices that conserve energy and resources.
Toward that end, the firm:
- Recycles paper, plastic and aluminum;
- Provides subsidized bus passes to employees who take public transportation;
- Does not use bottled water or plasticware in our conference center;
- Conserves energy by not heating or cooling offices at night or on weekends; and
- Utilizes lighting in our conference center that turns off automatically when rooms are vacant.
We recognize that little things can make a big difference. We encourage all firm employees to save energy when they can – by carpooling, switching off lights and computers when not active, and avoiding unnecessary print jobs.
Lathrop Gage was among the first 100 companies to participate in the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce’s Climate Protection Partnership Agreement. We are exploring similar activities in all of our markets nationwide.