Franchise and Brand Development
Lathrop Gage’s Franchise and Brand Development team includes high-level talent with deep knowledge in both national and international franchise, brand development, distribution and supply issues.
With a wealth of business and legal experience and a successful track record representing franchisor, franchisee and franchise broker clients, our team provides strategic planning and counsel in order to assist in the development and operation of franchising, licensing and business opportunity systems in industries ranging from restaurants to insurance and healthcare to employment.
Lathrop Gage offers a comprehensive suite of franchise and brand development services, including:
- Franchise representation
- Distribution representation
- Supply and supply chain management representation
- Broker representation
- Transactional and regulatory
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- International expansion of US concepts
- Trademark and copyright services
- Franchise system reformation
In addition to working with some of the nation’s most well-known, largest franchises, the attorneys on our team have been recognized nationally for their franchise knowledge and experience and have been featured extensively in publications and lectures. Our team co-founded and sits on the board of the Franchise Brokers Association, the largest network of franchise brokers in the world. Legal compliance is the minimum our clients expect from our franchise and brand development team. We use our decades of legal and practical business experience to help our clients achieve their legacies.
- August 1, 2018
- St. Louis Business Journal: Eric Reiss and Franchise & Brand Development Team have Success in St. LouisJuly 17, 2015
- June 22, 2015
- June 19, 2015
- April 13, 2015
- October 17, 2018
- April 24, 2018
- Lathrop Gage Attorney Amy Brozenic Appointed to International Trademark Association's Harmonization of Trademark Law and Practice CommitteeJanuary 8, 2018
- April 14, 2015