Rebecca L. Wright, Ph.D.
Rebecca Wright is a registered patent attorney who focuses her practice on biotechnology, chemical and medical device patent prosecution. She specializes in patent portfolio management and due diligence, and drafting provisional and nonprovisional patent applications.
Prior to joining Lathrop Gage, Rebecca served as a patent lawyer in California as well as received her Ph.D. in biochemistry and molecular biology from the University of California Davis. Her graduate work involved ascertaining the role of DNA translocations in the formation of leukemia.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Wright R, Slemmons K, Vaughan AT. Estradiol Induces Gene Proximity and MLL-MLLT3 fusion in an AICDA mediated pathway. Leukemia and Lymphoma 2014 25:1-6.
- Wright R, Vaughan AT. A systematic description of MLL fusion gene formation. Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology 2014;91(3): 283-291.
- Tait LM, Wright R, Dyer BA, Sittig MP, Vaughan AT, Chen AM. Quantitation of Serum HPV DNA Levels in Patients with p16-Positive Oropharyngeal Cancer Undergoing Dose De-escalated Chemoradiation Therapy and Correlation with PET/CT. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Physics 2014: 88(2).
- Vaughan AT, Wright R, Slemmons K. Estradiol Induces Gene Proximity and MLL-MLLT3 Fusion in an AICDA Mediated Pathway. Blood 2013;122(21).
- Datta Mitra A; Abria C; Wright R; Ray R; Raychaudhuri S. 1-alpha,25-Dihydroxyvitamin-D3-3-bromoacetate regulates AKT/mTOR singnaling cascades: A novel therapeutic agent for psoriasis. Journal of Investigative Dermatology 2013;133(6): 1556-64.
- Grimme JM, Honda M, Wright R, Spies M. Human Rad52 binds and wraps single-stranded DNA and mediates annealing via two hRad52-ssDNA complexes. Nucleic Acids Research 2010;38(9): 2917-30.
28 State StreetSuite 700Boston, MA 02109
George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2016
University of California - Davis, Ph.D Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2013
University of Illinois, B.S. in Biochemistry, 2007