Raymond J. Urbanik
Raymond Urbanik is an of counsel in the firm's Dallas office who focuses his practice on bankruptcy, restructuring and creditor's rights. Ray is an experienced attorney with over 25 years of experience representing many debtors, creditor committees, bankruptcy trustees, large creditors, insurance companies and financial institutions. He also advises trustees and business clients in contingency business litigation.
Ray is an active member both locally an nationally with the American Bankruptcy Institute and the Turnaround Management Association, where he formerly served as the president of the Dallas/Fort Worth chapter. He also is a guest lecturer at the University of Texas, Dallas campus, Naveen Jindal School of Management, where he speaks on Chapter 11 restructurings.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Dallas Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section
- New York State Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section
- The Turnaround Management Association