Marilyn E. Nathanson
Marilyn Nathanson focuses her practice in the fields of franchise and distribution and corporate law. Ms. Nathanson served as an assistant editor for the “Business Franchises” chapter of Rabkin Johnson’s Current Legal Forms.
- Illinois Franchise Advisory Board Member
- Chapter Co-Author, "Exemptions and Exclusions Under Illinois Law," Exemptions and Exclusions Under Federal and State Franchise Registration and Disclosure Laws, American Bar Association Forum on Franchising, 2017
- Co-Author, “Franchising Report: New FTC Rule Puts Patent Companies at Risk of Having to Provide Financial Information for its Franchisor,” Greensfelder Franchise Newsletter, August 2007
- Co-Author, “Franchise Disclosure and Registration Requirements,” St. Louis Bar Journal, Spring 2001
- Contributor, “Dealerships and Distributorships - Beware the Franchise Minefield,” Journal of the Missouri Bar, May/June 2000
- April 14, 2015