Lanita Morgan is an associate in the firm's Dallas office. Her practice is concentrated on product liability, premises liability and breach of warranty claims in transportation. Her experience in all phases of litigation, including discovery, depositions, dispositive and pre-trial motions, pleadings and trial, allows her to properly and effectively manage a case from start to finish.
Prior to beginning her legal career, Lanita served as a member of the U.S. Navy. She commits herself to providing her clients with legal services that exceed expectations, using thorough methods of research and preparation. She remains an active philanthropic member of her community in Dallas, volunteering with the Austin Street Shelter and Second Saturday.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Austin Street Shelter, Volunteer
- Dallas Bar Association, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Second Saturday, Volunteer
- State Bar of Texas, Women and the Law Section
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
4514 Cole AvenueSuite 815Dallas, TX 75205
Michigan State University College of Law, J.D. (2013)
- Dean's List
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Society, President
- Christian Legal Society, Member
Stanford University, B.A., Iberian and Latin American Cultures (2010)
- Stanford Students Veteran's Club, Financial Officer