Elizabeth D. Hatting
Elizabeth Hatting centers her practice on business litigation. She represents clients in litigated and non-litigated business-to-business disputes such as insurance disputes, professional liability matters, regulatory matters, breach of contract matters, business torts and loan enforcement actions.
Following law school, Ms. Hatting completed a Federal District Court Clerkship for Honorable Nanette K. Laughrey in the Western District of Missouri. She was also a summer associate at Lathrop Gage in 2013 as well as a legal intern for the Missouri Attorney General’s Office in 2012.
- The Missouri Bar, 2019-2020 Leadership Academy Class
- Order of the Coif
- Order of Barristers
- Missouri Law Review, Editor in Chief
- CALI Awards for Excellence (Top Grade in Class): Business Organizations, Publicly Held Corporations, Civil Procedure II, Antitrust, Appellate Advocacy, Torts
- ABA Arbitration Competition: National Qualifier, 2012 and 2014
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Leaders of Tomorrow Award Recipient, 2013
- The Missouri Bar
- The Kansas Bar
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, J.D., 2014
Truman State University, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, 2011
- Federal District Court Clerk to the Honorable Nanette K. Laughrey, Western District of Missouri, 2014-2016