Catherine P. Logan
Ms. Logan has concentrated her practice in the areas of public law, public finance, development and incentives, land use and zoning and real estate.
In the area of public law, Ms. Logan provides City Attorney services for Kansas cities, and has advised numerous public entities in Kansas and Missouri as special counsel on various issues, including zoning and land use, real estate, and procurement and contract issues. She routinely assists both public and private clients in connection with economic development incentives and financings, including tax increment financing, neighborhood improvement district financing, special benefit districts, lease purchase financing, tax abatements, revenue bonds, general obligation bonds, letters of credit and other credit enhancements.
She also represents borrowers, including non-profit entities, in connection with both taxable and tax exempt bond financings and continuing disclosure matters.
In the area of real estate, Ms. Logan has represented clients in a broad range of real estate transactions including purchase and sale transactions, leases and financings.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- Chambers USA, Kansas Real Estate, 2012 - 2013
- Named to Class of 2003, “Women Who Mean Business,” Kansas City Business Journal
- Martindale Hubbell® “AV” Rating
- Kansas Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- City Attorney Association of Kansas
- International Municipal Lawyers Association
- Co-author, Close Corporations in Estate Planning, After the 1976 Reform Act, The Journal of Corporation Law (University of Iowa Law School), Vol. 2, Winter 1977, No. 2, with Professor Edwin Hood
- May 24, 2013
- June 7, 2012
- January 5, 2009
- August 12, 2008
10851 Mastin BoulevardBuilding 82, Suite 1000Overland Park, KS 66210-1669
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D., with distinction
University of Kansas, B.A., with honors