William "Bill" D. Cross
Bill Cross is an associate in the firm's Kansas City office focusing his practice on labor and employment law. He has represented employers in state and federal courts, in addition to various administrative forums such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Missouri Commission on Human Rights, the Kansas Human Rights Commission, and the Kansas City Board of Police Commissioners. In addition, Bill has assisted clients in the areas of professional liability, toxic tort, personal injury, product liability and civil rights, including briefing and oral argument before the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
While attending law school, Bill was on Kansas Law Review for two years, where his note was published. In addition, he interned with the Missouri Attorney General where he was second chair at a federal jury trial, winning a full defense verdict.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy, 2015
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- January 10, 2019