Arthur F. Snyder IV
Arthur Snyder is an experienced attorney who focuses his practice on representing clients in the oil and gas industry. His experience includes conducting title examinations and preparing title opinions.
In addition, Arthur has experience performing complex title examinations that involve several mineral, royalty and leasehold interests, drafting drilling and division order title opinions and secondary recovery opinions.
Prior to joining Lathrop Gage, Arthur served on the title and due diligence team at boutique energy firm that serves clients throughout the United States' Rocky Mountain region.
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Legal Assistance of Olmsted County, Outstanding Volunteer Attorney of the Year, 2005
- Minnesota Law and Politics, "Rising Star," 1999-2000
- America Association of Professional Landmen, Member
- Denver Association of Oil and Gas Title Lawyers, Member
- Treasurer, 2017
- Secretary, 2016
- Author, Field Landmen Question of the Month: Guardians and Conservators, The Rocky Mountain Landmen, March 2017
- Presenter, Oil and Gas Law, 24th Annual Black Hills Motor Classic CLE
- September 11, 2018