Anna Quinn is a member of the intellectual property practice group. As a registered patent attorney, she counsels clients in all areas of patent portfolio management in the U.S. and abroad, including drafting and prosecuting patents covering a wide variety of technologies. Her specialties are in technologies related to the chemical and mechanical arts, including automotive systems and components, adhesives, anti-break technologies, lifting equipment, sanitation systems, fertilizers, asphalt, wearable products, oil and gas systems and components, computer methods, and artificial turf.
She has experience with post-AIA review proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, specifically inter partes reviews, and has aided in the preparation, analysis, drafting, and prosecution of multiple inter partes reviews covering several technology areas.
Anna also assists clients with trademark and copyright matters. Her experience includes conducting trademark clearance searches, prosecuting trademark applications, and representing clients before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
She regularly assists clients with due diligence and licensing for all types of intellectual property, and protecting their intellectual property rights.
Anna authors articles on intellectual property legal issues with recent features in Traffic & Transit and Asphalt Pro.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Kansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers - Kansas City Chapter
- Co-author, "Patently innovating," Traffic & Transit, May 2, 2018
- Co-author, "Innovation in the Asphalt Industry: Part 3 - How to Get Federal Protection," Asphalt Pro, August 28, 2017
- Co-author, "Innovation in the Asphalt Industry: Part 2 - How to Get from Prototype to Production," Asphalt Pro, July 25, 2017
- Co-author, "Innovation in the Asphalt Industry: Part 1 - How to Take Your Idea to the Next Level," Asphalt Pro, June 26, 2017
- Panelist, Washburn University Intellectual Property Society, April 2018
10851 Mastin BoulevardBuilding 82, Suite 1000Overland Park, KS 66210-1669
Washburn University School of Law, J.D., 2013
Kansas State University, B.S. in Chemical Engineering, 2010