Andrew H. Hogenson
Mr. Hogenson is an attorney in the corporate and general business practice area. He concentrates his practice in the areas of general corporate and business representation and transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and formation and structuring of business entities and relationships.
Mr. Hogenson’s experience includes:
- Representing buyers and sellers in sales of businesses and business assets, including asset purchase transactions and stock sales.
- Advising and assisting start-up companies with formation and corporate structure issues, capitalization matters, customer agreements and other essential start-up issues.
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of corporate agreements and documents, including supplier and distributor agreements, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, license agreements, leases and consulting agreements.
- Representing both buyers and sellers of pre-bankruptcy distressed businesses, including assisting clients in dealing with lenders and other creditors of distressed businesses and negotiating sales of the businesses.
- Advising businesses and business owners with respect to shareholder disputes and other internal business issues.
- Representing, assisting and advising clients involved in the debt industry, including advising debt servicers and debt collectors with respect to federal and state law compliance issues, representing debt buyers and sellers in debt sales transactions, and assisting debt brokers with business formation and strategic alliance issues, drafting customer agreements and other related matters.
- Advising closely-held businesses with respect to business succession planning.
- Selected for Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers - 2009
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- ACA International
- Co-Author, The Fundamentals of Business Succession Planning, The St. Louis Bar Journal, Fall 2003