As chief operating officer of Lathrop & Gage, Bill Migneron oversees the day-to-day management of the firm’s finances, business operations, staff and facilities. He also serves as a business adviser, assisting the chief executive officer and the executive committee with the development and execution of the firm’s strategic plan.
Prior to joining Lathrop & Gage, Mr. Migneron served as executive director of Minneapolis-based Gray Plant Mooty, where he was responsible for directing and managing the overall business operations of the 160-attorney firm.
He also filled a number of administrative roles at Shook, Hardy & Bacon, where he worked for 18 years, most recently serving as chief information officer. At Shook, Mr. Migneron coordinated the space design and site selection of the firm’s new 500,000-square-foot headquarters and planned and opened offices in England, Switzerland and three domestic locations.
A fixture in the legal community, Mr. Migneron has served in a variety of leadership positions with the international Association of Legal Administrators, including president, executive committee member and at-large director. He also is a past president and former board member of ALA’s Greater Kansas City chapter.
- College of Law Practice Management, Trustee
- Foundation of the Association of Legal Administrators, Trustee
- College of Law Practice Management, Fellow
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA), President - 2004-2005; Executive Committee Member - 2003-2006
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA), At-Large Member of the National Board of Directors - 1998-2002
- Greater Kansas City Chapter, ALA, Past President and Board Member
- September 17, 2008
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
University of Kansas, M.B.A., 1982
St. Louis University, B.S., 1972