Jehan Kamil Moore
Ms. Moore focuses her practice on business disputes and employment litigation. She partners with clients in a variety of different industries to provide quality legal advice that is responsive, strategic and efficient.
Ms. Moore represents business clients in litigated and non-litigated disputes, including matters regarding breach of contract, business torts, lender liability, loan enforcement and the defense of class actions and consumer protection claims. She is particularly adept at motion practice, taking and defending depositions, negotiating settlements, and managing all aspects of discovery.
Ms. Moore also defends employers in a variety of employment litigation matters, including claims of discrimination and retaliation, FLSA claims, wrongful discharge claims, wage disputes, trade secret litigation and the enforcement of non-compete agreements. Ms. Moore also advises employers on effective personnel policies and practices.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly's 2017 Up & Coming class
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity – 2017 Fellow
Selected for Missouri Lawyers Weekly’s Top Defense Wins, 2015
CALI Award Winner
Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
- Central Exchange, Member
- Ross T. Roberts Inn of Court, 2008
- University of Kansas School of Law Mentor
- Presenter, National Business Institute Seminar: Human Resource Law from A to Z, Overland Park, Kansas, February 2017
- Panelist, Living Diversity: Broaden the Spectrum, Washburn University School of Law Diversity Week
2345 Grand Blvd.Suite 2200Kansas City, MO 64108
University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2005
University of Kansas, B.S., Business Administration, 2002
- Law clerk to the Honorable Patrick D. McAnany, Kansas Court of Appeals