How the Brinker Decision Affects Your Business
- 9:30 a.m. (Pacific)/11:30 a.m. (Central)/12:30 p.m. (Eastern)
For nearly a decade, operators have been left to guess at their legal obligations on the state’s meal and rest period rules. The ruling clarifies the state’s laws governing meal and rest breaks, and will answer questions such as:
- Can employers simply make meal breaks available or must they ensure the meal break is taken?
- What is the timing of the break?
- How many rest breaks are required?
- Will the court rule on a prospective basis only, holding employers harmless from past actions?
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: