Emily E. Kiser
Emily Kiser is a litigation attorney whose practice focuses on business litigation, specifically in the areas of commercial, banking and real estate litigation, loan enforcement, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, title disputes, and mechanic’s liens.
Business Litigation. In her representation of businesses, Emily handles all aspects of civil, commercial and real estate litigation matters. This includes all aspects of the case, from inception, to fact gathering, to completion. Her representation of her clients is founded on the ideas of superior service and the best possible results.
Financial Institutions. Emily represents financial institutions, protecting and enforcing their rights through litigation of breach of contract actions, asset protection and other matters involving real estate and loan collateral.
Bankruptcy. Emily assists clients who find themselves as creditors of bankruptcies filed throughout the country. As creditor counsel, she strives to increase creditors’ returns on troubled loans and to help creditors maximize the value of their collateral.
Prior to her joining Lathrop and Gage, Emily served as a congressional intern in the U.S. House of Representatives, as a communications intern for a non-profit organization, and as both a teaching assistant and faculty fellow at Saint Louis University and its School of Law, respectively.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Saint Louis University Law Journal
- National Trial Advocacy Competition Team
- Leadership Clayton, 2011-2012 Class
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Young Lawyer Division
- Professional Women’s Alliance
- St. Louis County Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)
- Girls on the Run, junior board member
- Young Friends of St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- University of Florida Young Alumni Association
- March 26, 2012
7701 Forsyth BoulevardSuite 500Clayton, MO 63105
Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2010
University of Florida, B.A. magna cum laude, B.S. cum laude, 2007