Darynne L. O'Neal
Darynne O’Neal focuses her civil trial practice in the areas of medical negligence, wrongful death, personal injury, and contractual disputes. Ms. O’Neal represents clients in state and federal courts in jury and non-jury matters involving healthcare, contracts, and business tort claims. She represents business clients and professionals before state, county, and city administrative agencies on matters involving professional licensing.
Ms. O’Neal also has appellate experience, having drafted briefs as both appellant and respondent. She has briefed a number of appeals in both the Missouri Supreme Court and Missouri Courts of Appeal. She is versed in post-trial motion practice, transfer applications and writ petitions, and she pursues creative options for success on appeal.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- The American Bar Association
- The American Health Lawyers Association
- Springfield Southeast Rotary Club
- Board Member, Marshfield, MO Optimist Club
- Clarifying the Intent of Congress: Are the Federal Arbitration Act’s Venue Provisions Permissive or Mandatory?, 2001 J. Disp. Resol. 157
- December 14, 2009
910 East St. Louis StreetSuite 100Springfield, MO 65806-2523
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, J.D., 2002
Southwest Missouri State University, B.S., summa cum laude, 1999