Oil & Gas Associate: Denver
Lathrop Gage, a national firm with 10 offices and more than 250 attorneys, is actively seeking a full-time Oil and Gas Associate with 3-5 years of experience to join its thriving Energy Group in Denver.
The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated self-starter who does well working on their own and in a team environment. Significant experience drafting title opinions in the DJ Basin is preferred, as is a license to practice in Colorado. Landman experience is a plus. Excellent academic qualifications and communication skills required. Firm offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits in a friendly, business casual setting.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Kelly Ackerman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wealth Strategies Associate: Overland Park, Kansas City
Lathrop Gage, a national firm with 10 offices and more than 250 attorneys, is actively seeking a full-time Wealth Strategies associate with 2+ years of estate planning, probate, trust and estate tax experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for significant involvement in thriving partner practices. Candidates should have excellent academic credentials, strong writing and communication skills and independent, practical critical-thinking skills. The position offers continued professional development, mentor support, and support of personal practice growth through client development initiatives, all in a supportive team culture with work life balance.
To apply, please email Tracy Moran, email@example.com.
Life Sciences Technology Specialists and Associates: Boston
Lathrop Gage, a national firm with 10 offices and more than 250 attorneys, is actively seeking Technology Specialists and Patent Attorneys to join our Life Sciences Intellectual Property Group in Boston.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing office and practice group and work closely with senior practitioners on a wide variety of patent prosecution matters.
Work will include preparation and prosecution of patent applications, IP due diligence, patent portfolio management and general intellectual property counseling for clients ranging from start-up entrepreneurs to large biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies and research institutions.
We are looking for bright and dedicated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong scientific backgrounds, preferably a Ph.D. in a relevant life sciences discipline (e.g., molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics, immunology).
- The alternative to a Ph.D. is a Master’s degree with relevant industry experience and the requisite scientific/technical background to take the USPTO Agent’s Exam.
- Outstanding writing and analytical skills, and top academic credentials are essential.
- Have strong technical skills and excellent communication and writing skills.
- Are creative and detail-oriented, with superior organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Enjoy working both independently and as a member of a team, in a cutting-edge environment.
- For attorney applicants, USPTO registration required and state bar membership required
To apply, please send your resume to Tracy Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org